Re: Maintaining Updated Indexes

Yes, it's very FREE. The author calls it 'donationware' leaving it entirely
up to you to donate or not. The only thing he does ask is that you send him
an e-mail if you use the program, but that really is all! I've been using
the program for a year now, and I don't expect him to turn to shareware in
the near future. You should really give it a try. The program doesn't
include historic data however, as the author has been threatened with
lawsuits by a few of the sites he get's the pages / quotes from. Check for
updates quite often (File / Check for updates) as a few sites change their
pages now and then. Some of them even just to bug the StockBrowser users
(at least in Holland).

BAUDECB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 15-06-98 05:53:27

Please respond to metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx