Re: Is Corn Getting Ready To Start Poping ?

I'm not sure which indicators you are using, but perhaps one of the
overbought/oversold indicators gave a buy signal.  Williams %R had an up tick
on 6/8, which price wise, was a down day to another life of contract low.
Yesterday, 6/12, it did an SAR reversal.  My opinion is that going long where
its at now, is bottom fishing.  It might work, but the wealthy investor
Bernard Baruch said that he let others pick tops and bottoms, he just aimed
for the middle range of a move.

Jim

<< my indicators  appeared to have signaled a a low was made in dec. corn on
 6/8/98 @ 241.25 - looking to go long - but not sure - anyone see any thing
 different or have any comments.     Ciao - Paisano >>