Re: Demark Sequential

At 08:56 PM 6/11/98 EDT, you wrote:
>You seem to indicate that your use of the DeMark Sequential is based on a
>different program than MetaStock. Is this true?  And , if so, what program do
>you use?

Omega Research software.

>Any information would be helpful. For instance, DeMark sells a canned program
>for his Sequential system priced at about $500.00. Do you use his program,
>etc.?

Someday, a mask man called himself "The Code", cleaned all his toolboxes
and send to the omega list. He was very disappointed with these expensive
protected and copyrighted indicator. This is one of his letters.

----------
EXAMPLE: Wisdom of the ages, Sold for 10,000.00 a copy.

The code is a mix from Tom Demark books and David Wrights of the
Cherry Picker fame.

The system code was converted from an indicator that someone I
Know programmed from ideas publicly disclosed in Demarks book.
Demark came after him and lost because when you publish an idea
In a book it is fair game. Then wisdom of the ages bought or stole
This indicator and hired a hack to make it a system. The studies are
Stolen from David Wrights, 21 tick bar chart filter for the system
Cherry picker. Again this idea is a modified Demark study that has
Been adapted to his own use.

You have the pleasure of having a systems historian setting you
Strait. I dare say I couldn't be fooled by anything. I most recently
Figured out that http://www.mangeeze.com/ stuff. It's a hoax also.
It is nothing, NOTHING more than a STOCKASTIC.  Ha! Ha! Ha!

I have always advocated that the only solution to buy risk
free code is to have the ability to test it risk free and for an
amount of money no more than $0.00.

Got to go my macaroni and cheese, with hamburger patty and
Onions is ready for my consumption.
-------------
Altogether are worth more than 20000. But don't ask me the list of those
indicators.
Ask the omega list or the archieves. I looked at them and they were
copyrighted. So I have deleted them.
It is different with the one I sent to the metastock list. But the result
of the
formula I sent to metastock list, is the same with the omega software.

>Further, what other indicators do you use with the "Sequential" as indicated
>in your e-mail.
>Thanks,
>Jim Barone

I am trading at the Japanese Market. I use adaptive channel breakout
sometimes as
a breakout, other time as a counter trend (more often).

Thanks
Yuwono