RE: Demark Sequential

I just bought Coopers book "Hit and Run Trading - The Short-Term Stock
Trader's Bible".  Set me  back a c-note.  Hope it is worth it.  Comes
highly recommended.  I ordered from Borders, though I know it can also be
ordered from Amazon.  They both have to order from publisher.  Will take
4-6 weeks.  Has anyone written MS6.5 experts for these things yet?
Rob Cloutier
Mullica Hill, NJ
cloutier@xxxxxxxxxxx