RE: Power-cut - & Iomega

I agree that multiple recording units are necessary for a higher reliability of retaining a suitable backup of data on ones computer. I use a tape backup system ( Colorado Backup) which does hold more information on one tape. However they are more prone to fail more often than floppy disks in my opinion.

John Sellers
Torrance, CA
USA