Re: Weekly Pick

Jim, I'n not sure if I'm on the "chart e-mail list"
although I've been on the RT list for a year but
please send me the AMZN.GIF.
I have used AMZN and found their service excellent.
P/E and other ratios are incredible, worse than
what NSCP had in its glory days after IPO so
caution is advised.  I've put on a small position
with a long term outlook.

Stan Rubenstein