Re: BB Bands

Steve/

Isn't that just a variation of the Bollinger %B oscillator?  The
following should give the same values as on the marketplayer.com site.

Pds:=Input("Periods?",2,1000,20);
((C+2*Std(C,Pds)-Mov(C,Pds,S))/(4*Std(C,Pds)))*4-2

Plot it histogram style and put in horizontal lines at +2 and -2.

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C,, Canada