Re: MA Envelope

May I suggest using a 10 day simple moving average of the highs, lows,
and the median price.  This is a major part of a template I have for
trading the T-Bond and currencies.  Without belaboring this list on my
trading methodology, I would suggest studying the price movement above
and below these "bands".  I believe you will see price in very revealing
way.  I had used the high and low bands for several years, but when I
installed the median price mov avg, this produced a different
perspective of price behaviour.  For an instance, observe when price has
two consecutive closes above the high, and falls to the median price but
does not penetrate the median price.  Usually this represents a low risk
entry.  Other observations will produce recurring patterns that are
indeed tradable.

Al Taglavore