Re: XAU

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Bill Saxon wrote:
> Have any traders been looking at gold as the possible source of a
> quick $ ??
  Bill:

  I follow the XAU (Phil. Gold Silver Index) religiously. Yes, we are
  due for an oversold bounce but that's all it would be. To confirm
  an entry point use 10 vs 50 da MA. Looooong term resistance is
  XAU 95. To confirm solid uptrend at this point would be lunacy.

  Determine up spikes with shorter term MAs and sell on any profit.