Re: problem with disappearing text

I don't remember who, but not too long ago someone had a problem
with the text writing tool.  The problem was that whenever text
was applied to a chart, the text would disappear.  The only
workaround was to *right* click *inside* the text box, rather
than the usual left click outside the box.  I don't recall
reading that the problem was ever resolved.  Today this same
thing happened to me on a S&P chart whenever I applied a
particular template (which *not* coincidentally I had just
created).  No other securities were affected with this text
problem when applying that particular template, and all my other
templates that were applied to the S&P accepted text.  The only
solution that I found was to delete that template and create a
new one from scratch and apply it to a new S&P chart.  If you're
still having to use the workaround, maybe this will help.

Ken