Re: Triple StochRSI indicators

Chris, I have read all the Bellringer info which looks great, and will do
some tests this weekend. But I missed (deleted) the post on Triple
StochRSI. Now having read the Bellringer and the link to using Triple
StochRSI, could you send me the info in it please.

Did John Yurko do any more work and go to press on the Bellringer II system
or the Diffusion Indicator.

many thanks

Shane Johnson

BAUDECB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/06/98 22:11:47