Defect in Peak() ?

Suppose I use the Peak() function at 1%.  It will
generate peaks as they occur EXCEPT if the peak
would be the same as the last one.  For example,
if a stock rises to $50, then drops to $40, I will
get a 1% Peak() trigger.  However, if the stock
immediately returns to $50, then drops again to
$40, I will NOT get a trigger on the second peak
because the peak values ($50) are the same.  I
would expect that a second trigger would be
generated because it sure looks like a (new)
1% peak.  Maybe Peak() should be NewPeak()?

I'm very cautious in using the Peak(), Trough(),
and ZigZag() because of their ability to "see
the future", but at least it should handle
current data properly.

Is this a defect that will be fixed?  Is there
a work-around?

Randy Given
GivenRandy@xxxxxxx
http://members.aol.com/GivenRandy