Re: Affect of zoom amount on simultaneous indicator scales (m.a. demo.JPG) [7/9]

Ton,

(1) Enough referendum games. Please stop it.

(2) The Internet Explorer comparison lacks consideration
of the current Internet problems. Well indeed some years
ago we were used to download program upgrades, itmt the
fatware has exploded in such a way this method is all but
efficient in many cases. Do you download 100 MB ? - I have
no time for.

(3) technical-in-time-progression. The status might quite
different : unsustainable exploding OVERHEAD. Where is your
demonstration that the Internet infrastructure grows fast
enough to support both the millions of newcomers and the
degrading info/size ratio ?

(4) It's definitely impressing that an European who's supposed
to pay significant phone bills does encourage leaders to post MB
files. Free access to leased lines ? Cable connection ?

(5) It's quite presomptuous to suggest that there is relation between
MB file size and potential gains.

(6) This is an E-MAIL list. As such : A CHOICE. I don't care at
all that other Internet tools do offer tele conference, colour
boxes, 'we are the champions' sounds, and alike. Your arguements
are not any different than some read on Usenet a year ago. They
were already replied : just figure people don't want W3 fatness and
damned low info/size ratio to invade everything.

(7) This NOT Usenet either. "We should let graphics circulate on this
USENET freely" (quoting some other confusing message on this list).
USENET is Newsgroups. And for information, binaries are not allowed
there either (unless in DEDICATED newsgroups, which is exactly same
as posting a graphics on a W3 page and providing refs on the
mailing list).

(8) This is not a stock, sector, future -picking list either. Just
go on this way, and you'll see at which speed the invasion will
develop. What's the relation between a Market Letter or an
industry sector analysis and the Metastock software ? - Please
have a look at the TradeStation list.

If the words stays : this is freedom ! this is technology !

Then a question - Would people happy if I was automating the PC to
post 'investing by the stars' MBs animations and prose every day ?
- No kidding please, the MBs would help you to buy a second house,
promised !

Sorry for this angry stuff I hate just as much as most.
>Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 23:54:02 +0200
>From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Affect of zoom amount on simultaneous indicator scales (m.a.
demo.JPG) [7/9]

>Anyone for plenty more charts say "YAEH"   -  YAEH
>
>Updating/Upgrading to more modern & commonly used programs helps a lot.
>
>30kb for files' size is realy peanuts, just about air.
>Compare to installing Internet Explorer 4.0 (30-40MB)
>2 yeras ago IE20 was "only" 4-6MB.
>2 years from now IE60 will be 200-220MB (193,600,000kb).
>
>"These are the modern days for you"
>messenger-telegraph-telex-fax-email : 100 years of technical
>in-time progression
<><>
More allegoric prose