Re: Affect of zoom amount on simultaneous indicator scales (m.a. demo.JPG) [4/9]

Appears to have been 'picture' file (.jpg) which should of been sent as an attachment to the
email - in which case you need a jpg program to decode it into its essence - a picture (maybe a
graph). Your browser should do it if you've configured your file types. With Eudora try saving
the file to disk with a .jpg extension (say test.jpg) and see if you can open it with a graphic
file program.

Tom :)