Re: Affect of zoom amount on simultaneous indicator scales (m.a. demo.JPG) [9/9]

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Affect of zoom amount on simultaneous indicator scales (m.a. demo.JPG) [9/9]
  • From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 02:13:59 -0700

To add to your wonderful assists - to (the Mother of all bitches):

Microsoft Outlook Express(pre-known as Internet Mail) 4.7 is one of the best
mail programs, wich just got its own "handles" known as "parameters", "set-up"
"configuration" "tuning" "adjustments" etc. etc.

One of its handles obviously hasn't been rightly applied.
For these parameters to be fine-tuned go to the "Options" configure-section and
continue on to the SEND-tab set-up and:
for the misspelled "Configuration for SENDING emails" IN YOUR OWN MIND
adjust this fixiously for "Configurations for SENDING and READING of emails"
THEN:
1. don't apply-HTML-but press its Adjust/Configure button and choose None for
                                    Coding and do Apply for sending attachements
2. apply Plain text-also press Adjust/Configure button and choose Mime + choose
                                    None for Coding and leave the others blanc
3. do whatever for News(I never use the News functions)
4. at the tab's bottom-fine tuning: apply all of one's favourites
THEN go on to the READ-tab:
5. apply-Show News messages automatically in Pre-View window
6. apply-Automaticaly show inserted images/pictures in messages
7. and fill in the other choices to ones likings
"Press Ok"

Thats all there is to it to have OE40.7(Internet Mail) perform excellent readability
and ofcourse very smooth + slick Chart-readings, WITHOUT seeing the normaly
EXCELLENT HTM-files as unreadable asci-text-code!!!!!

One can also effectively use the "Mailbox-assistant" function to redirect
any spam-garbadge to the bin and in "Options"-section apply to have it automaticaly
emptied on closing.
Filtering can also be done to collect mails' headers first, before downloading.
One of the things other Listers have mentioned before, and wich leaves
anyone into 'their' own mindset of how "this" or "a" List ought to function.

I for one ALSO SAY "YEAH" TO MORE CHARTS............................and also don't mind
when being corrected by other Listers, who sainly speak their hearts, all for en-bettering
the use of Metastock(and its associated) softwares' subjects.

Pigheadiness is one subject that does not fall into this.
And acting like one as harmless "accidents" occure neither.

Period.

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx