Re: Plotting two (or more) stocks

Visuality by Charts: -What you are looking for is:
" the Relative Strength Comparison Indicator (RSCI)"
Note: don't confuse RSC with the relative strength indicator(RSI)
Both RSCI and RSI are predifined Ms65 build-in.
(see On-line help,MS-manual,Equis Internet-site)

Visuality by Charts-part 2: -What you are looking for is:
"the Performance Indicator(PERFORM)"
PERFORM is predifined Ms65 build-in.
(see On-line help,MS-manual,Equis Internet-site)

Visuality by Reports: -What you are looking for is:
"Performance Exploration - formula for the MS-Explorer"
Name:  Performance, 1 Year's - ROC last250days
     ------------------
Notes:  LOAD min. 300 periods(press "Options")
             SORT use Scan-reports' Ranking Ability
                         by Clicking on a coloms' top bar or
                         use the SORT-button
             {Shows stocks' last (since x - periods ago) performance
             - a 250-periods ("days") % change since 1st period -
             accounted by last loaded closing-price. Generaly known
             as "1 year performance" comparison}
     -----------------
ColA: name:    Close
           formula: C
ColB: name:    C1yr-ago
           formula: Ref(C,-250)
ColC: name:    Volatil
           formula: ROC(C,250,%)
Filter: ROC(C,250,%)

Change 250 into whatever "days-back" you want results, with
a reminder that a week is counted for as five(5) days
"the exchange-working days".

Make use of the excellent build-in Ranking Ability.
Include "your exchange"-Index in the exploration-scan, among
with the other to be scanned stocks and press the Sort-button
for any "measureable" rankings.

Cannot help with the last quest, as I never use system tester.
Only run tests that uses todays' data, and for that the scan-explorer
is the most powerful to be used. This as my "system" is not a system but just TA(basics).

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx