Re: GET OUT Mr. Nathaniel

All in favor say aye.  "Aye!"

In an unmoderated mailing list it is up to the participants of the list
to police behavior and make it obvious when something is not tolerable.
I hope that we all agree that verbal attacks of this nature are not
acceptable.  Profanity is counterproductive.  It does more damage to the
profaner than the profanee.

Bob