Re: Affect of zoom amount on simultaneous indicator scales (m.a. demo.JPG) [7/9]

This is an un-moderated list. It is rarely viewed by Equis.

Anytime we don't like something here, we can leave. I can only imagine that
if your ISP has no limit, then it was served by a switching junction that
broke the message up. Why else would it come to me in one post, fully
readable?

At least the post, pulled some lurkers out, maybe they will contribute now.
And if anyone wants to send a chart, go right ahead as far as I am
concerned. I certainly don't follow this list because of the
stocks/individual trades mentioned or discussions on other vendor's
software. I follow it because of my interest in MetaStock 6.5 and how it can
be used. Charts illustrate that best.

I am amazed at the attack on Steve A. for a post seeking help and the blame
being placed on him for something that occurred because of errors outside
his control.  This discussion has taken up to much room on that bandwidth
that some want to conserve, so lets discuss MSWIN and how to use it through
indicators/systems/explorations.

Richard Estes