Re: Affect of zoom amount on simultaneous indicator scales (m.a. demo.JPG) [1/9]

BTW, about this and similar blunders which sometimes cause pain to recipients. Many of us
have a few e-mail addresses. I often, if in doubt about appearance or size of a e-mail, send
it first to myself using another of my addresses. It's especially helpful when dealing with
image files which too often get displaced, cut or whatever.

Cheers, Vitaly