Re: Scrambled JPEG file

On Mon, 25 May 1998 16:08:17 -0600, you wrote:

>To Joel, Don, and everyone else on the list:  I apologize for the multiple
>messages and scrambled attachment.  The file was for some reason split up
>into several pieces of ASCII garbage and transmitted separately.  I'll
>figure out what happened and retry, testing it first, of course.

Hi,  the issue is Microsoft's Outlook Express.

I only relieved it once, as bit and pieces, but my software was smart
enough to link it all as one. - I do use an off line reader (OLR)..

Any one, without an OLR, will receive 10 little bits, that have to be
pieced together. Our friend who is upset, is not as savvy about his
software.

I found the information interesting, I'll look at the issue of Zoom
with another window open.

-= Chris ß =-