Re: More about DeMark...

Steven, as an aside, you may want to look at the June T-Bond contract and
see the sequential at work.  Yesterday's failed high offered a buying
opportunity.  Today was the eighth day (I exited my short position).
Before the market closes may offer the countertrend buy opportunity.  If
not, look for the opportunity to present itself on Globex.
Al Taglavore
(When I attended his first work shop at D-J Telerate Seminars the year
after his book was published, I brought my book earmarked with the writings
I did not understand.  He went over every issue.  Took some time because I
don't read the way he writes.)

<metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>