Copying Files

Dear Sirs;

    I'm having a problem with MS 6.5 that I hope someone will help me
with.  I'm new and trying to learn.  What I'm trying to do is to copy
security files from the data disk supplied with MS 6.5.  to a Zip Drive
Disk.  Then I wanted to update the Zip Disk with data from Reuters and
run some ideas I'm trying out using the Explorer module.  When I told
the MS Downloader to start copying files from the data disk in my CD ROM
to the Zip Disk everything went fine as  511 files were copied
normally.  After the 511 files I got a "Unable to create a new folder
error".  I was not allowed to copy any more files to the Zip Disk even
though there was over 85 Megs of space left on the disk.
    Next I closed down MS Downloader and opened up MS 6.5 and tried to
open up one of the files that I had just copied to my Zip disk and
received the same error "unable to create a new folder".  The online
help is no help??  The manual on page 40 explains the "Create a new
folder button", but this does not to seem to apply here.  Any help you
could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully;
DW Holtman