Re: System Tester

--

Don -

	I hope that upcoming versions of MetaStock will contain means to do as
you ask.  Until that time, TechniFilter Plus
(http://www.rtrsoftware.com) is one that will do system tests on lists
of stocks, one what I whole-heartedly recommend.

-- Frank  :-)

High Returns on Investment with Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/