Options Discussion List Status and Email Addresses

I have received note from three others who have said they would pay $10 to
support the initiation of a Options Discussion.  We need one more to meet
the $50 mark.

LP Morgan:  Are you saying that you would manage the list?

I've pasted into this note the email addresses of those who have expressed
an interest in participating in a email discussion of Options.  If you have
asked to be added to the discussion, please look for your email address.  If
it's not there, let me know.  If your email address is listed below, and you
are NOT interested in participating in the Options List Discussion, let me
know that too.

E-mail Address
andre.g@xxxxxxxx
animal@xxxxxxxxx