MS65 Import File

All,
      Several of  the people I have sent my import file to can't get
the 06_Binary Wave, QStick Test to work.  That's because Metastock
says that "More then one name in the indicator builder contains this
text".  I had deleted all the Equis formulas from my files.  There are
Equis formulas which contain "Binary Wave" in their name.  The problem
is that I'm lazy and didn't use the complete formula name <G>.
MetaStock will accept part of a formula name as long as it uniquely
identifies the formula, which "Binary Wave" does for me.  To get my
test and exploration to work change the name Fml("Binary Wave") to
Fml("Tema Binary Wave Composit") everywhere you see it in the test and
exploration and they should work.  Sorry about that <G>.
Jim