Macros for Metastock

Jim,

there are programs to automate Windows95, like "Automate", even
available as shareware. They allow recording keyboard macros. This is at
least, what my more computer literate friends are saying.
Furthermore Equis is selling a macro program for some $ 65 if I recall
correctely.
I still use Metastock 4.0 for those reasons and some others. As an
obedient customer of course I updated <g> and of course Metastock for
Windows has a much better formula language and coding possibilities.

Wolfgang