Re: Suggestion for downloading in next version of Metastock.

Lionel:
Thanks for your reply.
Just to be clear, I have no complains concerning the downloading procedure
using  V6.5 with Reuters Trend DataLink service. (As previously stated to
this list, it's a GREAT and fast improvement compared to my downloading with
Dial Data for the last 2 years.)

What I mean concerns the procedure before accessing the data provider (and
also before hitting the "OK" to start the explorations).  The MetaStock
software is set to download or explore  the previously used list
(directories).

My suggestion is that the user should be able to chose from his security
lists instead of the software (1) running the "security list verification"
and the (2) enabling to choose a different directory of data or lists.