Re: weekly charts every day & WISH LIST

Hi Bill,
Remember I started a wish list? FOR EVERYONE IT MAY CONCERN: I'd prefer to
maintain it (once a week) in MS-Word ('97), and append it to a/the
message/s.
PLEASE WRITE ME IF YOU DO _NOT_ AGREE!

Why the wish-list here? Well, I've got a couple of equities of which I
only receive the closing price. It follows that the chart can only be a
line, and a lot of studies are out. OK so far, there's nothing to be done
about that. However, if one changes to a weekly point of view there _is_
an Open, High, Low & Close, i.e. of the _week_. Sadly MS doesn't take this
into account, and only returns the end of week Close. I'd really like that
to change - at least as an option - or am I overlooking something?

Kind Regards & Happy Trading,
Jan Willem Roberts