Re: Euro 99

I have been watching BAANF recently, I think I see a consolidation period
from mid '97 to early '98 with a break out to the up side in early Jan, I
have a price targets of 48. I am thinking that thee might be a pullback
to 50% of its latest rise which would put it at approx., 41. I would like
to get in around that area.  There is a current divergence from its daily
prices vs. the daily OBV, it is a negative divergence which nay predicate
the pull back.  Also possibly pulling it back some is a 3 period mov on
the weekly Trix I have been experimenting with lately that indicates some
weakness in the near "weekly" future.

Can your stock search engines find companies that are reporting earnings
on a particular date., ie., I want a list of all companies reporting
their earnings on Feb 26, 1998 ??? Does any one have a search engine that
will do this ?

Thanks for the info I am going to check out the other stocks you
mentioned, I think Jim on this list has mentioned People soft before

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]