RE: Excel 97 Question

Paula

I've linked my MS commodities with my Excel spreadsheets.
 Haven't been able to spend too much time on just returning
the last days activities as I've been spending too much
time programming VBA.  Got my stuff all coded into the
spreadsheet.  Now, I will be coding the actual decision
tables.  Ideally, being able to just pick up the current
activity would be great, as then I wouldn't have to
reconstruct everything from scratch daily.

If you discover anyway to do this, please drop me a line.

Thanks

Guy