Re: Tom DeMark?

Tom DeMark is an exceptionally brilliant person.  He has researched TA with
funds few of us could command, and he has developed a different way of
looking for signals.  He believes (and rightly so) that anything he defines
should be his, thus TD lines, TD retracements, TD.......everything.
His books are a wealth of knowledge and, more importantly, will provoke
your thinking machine.  Unfortunately, they are very difficult to
understand and follow, because that is the way Tom thinks and talks.  He is
a very fine person to listen to.  To read him is a challenge.

Al Taglavore