Re: MetaStock interface with Unfair Advantage & DISKEEPER

Hallo Jan,
DisKeeper is a great program indeed: Never quit on me - so far (knock on wood or
mind your backups). There's one problem for non-USA citizens, however: You
cannot _order_ an electronic copy (base = $50) but have to buy the boxed version
(base = $75).
Kind regards & happy trading,
Jan Willem Roberts