Help with Internet Access from LAN

I have recently tied our three computers together into a peer-to-peer
LAN, and they all share one connection to the Internet using WinGate.
Does anyone know if it is possible to configure Metastock so that it
can go through a proxy server?  I am using Dial/Data for quotes.  I am
able to set the DNS host, but I can't find anywhere to set the port
number.  If I could do the latter, I am thinking it would be possible
to set it up to go through the proxy-server on the Internet machine on
our LAN, which could then pipe the requests/data flow to Dial/Data's
server.

Also, is this list archived somewhere, and if so, are the archives
available for download (FTP or otherwise?).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dave.

-----

Dave Fisher, dfisher@xxxxxxxxxxx