Re: Telescan bad data?

I've run across a couple problems with Telescan, but all in all, I'm
satisfied with them. Once in a while updating the Telescan Groups I get
a glitch with a High or Low  way out of range. You have to go in and
edit it. I usually do a daily download with an automatic dial-up with
Nirvana's NDC or Downloader at about 6:15pm.  And there are some mutual
funds I don't get a NAV on until a while later. And once in a while
looking at the NDC's session log history, I see there's a time out
waiting for data. But like I say, I'm happy with 'em.