Re: Nested Triangle

Hello Forrest Ho,

I use MS65 and as yet the program cannot come up with a H+S's patterns,
or any other patterns for that matter. I don't know of any software that can.
Up to now this has to be done "visually, by hand".

The Elliot Waves are already done by AdvGet, WinWaves and alikes by using
and comparing present with historical data, and so far this is not impressive in
accurassy, although the first seems to hit the right wave now and again.
Up to now this also has to be done "visually, by hand".

I prefer not to count on unreliable output.
The TA-Basics is the combination.
TA-Basics technics: TA-patterns, TA-channals, TA-rules and principles and
the TA--Indicators.
This program covers 50%, the books the other halve.
Experience and practise then makes this combination of tools a fluent flow.
Technics used by the TA-Basics, the markets principles and technics,
are for instance explained and displayed by TA-analysts, like Achelis, Pring, Elder,
Arms, Fuller, de Kempenaer, Chande, Equis, TAM-NL, and many many others.

The EuroBench-INSECTS-Financials DM (this Euro-uptrend's support along with
the bottoming intrest rates) are topping, with its DAILY-indicators at their
ceilings(highest to-be-reached levels) bending sideways, peaking and therefore
ending this minor-uptrend.
In the next few months we will see a normal 50% correction(or more) of the small
since Nov97 minor-uptrend , the AEX volumes are below Jul/Aug97 average thus
implementing still not confirming the new Highs, 1040 is it's critical level(3%+former
Aug97 High of 1010).
And with 99% of the indicators being heavely oversold on weekly AND daily basis,
this "up-trend" is fake and can go down the books as the Early 1998 False move.
To add to this, major swings in trend-direction often come after strong rallies, either
being a new Temp-High(Aug97) or Temp-Low(Okt97).

Regards,
Ton Maas.