Re: Financial Success Course by Frank Thomas

>At 04:52 PM 2/19/98 -0600, tvk2@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>>Received his pamphlet in mail to-day.  New to me.  He asks $300 moneyback
>>90 day guarantee.  Primarily for commodities.  Worth a looksee?   T.C.
>>P.S. It's in plain English, not a bunch of gibbersch like some others
>>we've seen.

You don't have much to lose, since there is a 90-day money-back guarantee,
pay by credit-card and keep a copy of the guarantee.

I'll tell you though, there is no easy-money solution... There is always
risk involved, and many systems will not match your personality.

-Neal.