Re: Pesky Symbols

  • To: Terry Cousins <tcousins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Pesky Symbols
  • From: Al Taglavore <altag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:51:24 -0800 (PST)

Terry Cousins wrote:

> I seem to keep getting symbols displayed on on my charts from a system test I did a while ago. I have deleted them from each chart but they keep reappearing. Does anyone know how to delete them permanantly.
>
> Terry Cousins
Does your default chart have the symbols?  Perhaps when you ran the
system tests, you saved a chart as the default.  Perhaps you should make
a "clean" chart and elect to "save as" default.  You will be asked if
you chose to replace the current default template. Say yes.  Then, if
you have the charts saved as smart charts, delete all symbols from each
chart.

Al Taglavore