Re: McClellan Summation Index verification?

  • To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: McClellan Summation Index verification?
  • From: Lionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 09:38:13 -0800 (PST)

If you want to check anyones values for any oscillator/index, just
calculate it longhand.  Use a hand calculator or a spread sheet to do the
calculations. Remember that at CNN and some web sites the calculations
might be done by people who are not traders of any kind and so may not have
a feel for what the numbers should be.

Lionel Issen