McClellan Summation Index verification?

Can someone who calculates the McClellan Summation Index on a regular
basis please compare their results with the chart on the "Market
Internals" page of my site (http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts)?  I'm
looking at a different site that is reporting very different numbers
for that index and want to see what values other people are
calculating for it.

In TAZ, Achelis describes two methods for computing this index.  I use
the custom function in MS 6.5 with RTD.  I have been assuming that
when I've seen different numbers, its because they used the other
method.  But now I want to make sure.

If you do notice a difference between your numbers and mine please let
me know.  Please let me know your data vendor, your calculation
method, and (most importantly) does the index's curve look like my
chart regardless of the values?

Final question, what method does CNBC use?

Thanks in advance,
Chip