Re: Elliott Oscillator

There is another idea that is similar to the Elliott Oscillator.  I have been
doing a little research based on the TASC article, "Using Multiple Moving
Averages" by Daryl Guppy in the February 1998 issue.   It describes plotting a
number of shorter term averages (3,5,8,10,12,15 EMA) and longer term averages
(30,35,40,45,60 EMA) and looking for areas where there is a convergence of the
averages.  Since the 5 ema and the 35 ema is part of this, it seemed very
similar to the Elliott Oscillator.

Has anyone else been looking at this method for a way to determine good
entry/exit points or to determine the elliott wave count?  What I am looking
for is a set of Metstock indicators that will search my database for stocks
that are at or near significant Elliott wave terminations.   Any help along
these lines would be greatly appreciated.

Terry