Re: Books on Day Trading

I have heard that a great deal of these books do not give a great deal
of insight into really learning how to day trade. Some techniques may be
good for one market only-bonds for example. Others may not take into
effect the realities of the technology constraints. From comments being
posted on the realtraders listserver at www.realtraders.com. Most of
these folks would recomend very few books. I would also say that some
have spent tone of money on books and courses while others have just
toughed it out and found their own method for trading. I know I haven't
really answered your question.

But be patient in your quest for day trading material. There is a great
deal of material out there and some of it is there to take your money

Harley