Re: Fibonacci

Ian,

I am a Joe DiNapoli fan, very biased in favor of him.
I've actually used his techniques in trading (stocks,
though I've talked to others who successfully use them
while trading commodities).

If you are interested, send me private email, I'll send you my
phone number.

The interview you read was on my web pages. The web pages
have now moved to a new location:
http://www.purebytes.com/cgi-bin/pb/purewin.cgi

You will find the chat pages there are in a new
easier-to-use format.

You can read Joe's web pages at
http://www.fibtrader.com/

Neal.