Re: Trading and taxes

Edwin....

Gee, you guys are brutal!!!!!  Tell you what, you offer me a $50,000 bonus and
you can rest assured I will accept it, pay the taxes willingly, and then
invest the remaining proceeds in a long term investment program.

Please note that I never said one should refuse a bonus or the taking of a
profit because of taxes.  Your example may place you in the same church with
me, but you are not in the same pew with me.

Also, I assumed when one is talking about paying taxes on a trade, that
trading in a tax exempt account, like an IRA, does not apply.  Again, like
above, the same church........etc.

Jerry