Re: Trading and taxes

Jerry,

Very good words of wisdom!  But this did not address the post.  The
question as I perceived it was should the tax consideration be a  part of
the trade.  I find it very taxing to  project price 3 days out, much less
18 months so that I can attain a tax break.  I have to have a profit before
taxes can be considered.  "...any trading is for fun and
games...entertainment, so to speak."  Perhaps you would like to re-think
that statement.

Al Taglavore

metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx