Re: HHV since Entry?

Not so, Richard.  The idea is to set an exit a (calculated) variable
amount below the highest close.  As conditions deteriorate (determined
by other parameters) the exit level gets closer.  This gives a wide stop
on entry and a close stop near the end.  I'm trying to put a Nelson
Freeburg/Bruce Babcock strategy into the system tester.

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C. Canada