Re: Looking for Volume Indicator

I read your review of the book. From what I have seen in the TAG
conference book, there are several charting types that are used to
explain the Wychoff method. Someone used candlesticks, another bar
charts and I have heard Bruce Russell mention point & figure as your
book suggests. So it might make sense to learn Wychoff from a charting
technique that you are familiar with. And yes this is the same Wychoff
who did his work in the 20s.

Harley