Re: metastock-digest

This amy be a problem with your internet supplier.  Several times in the
past month I've received little or no mail for periods ranging up to 48
hours; then I get a bunch.  However I dont know if anything got lost.

Try contacting your internet provider, and checkwith the groups that you
subscribe to. You may have been inadvertantly deleted.

Lionel Issen