RE: Buy and Hold

You may want to consider using the maximum trading system which essentially buys at the low and sells at the
high each day.   This will give you a relative basis on which to compare the efficiency of buy and hold.  Another
technique is to use a 5% zigzag to get a trading system to use as a reference benchmark.