Re: Buy and Hold

Hi Alberto,

Simply use the System Tester dialog to create a New system and enter
an expression that is always true in the "Enter Long" box.  I use "C >
0" which is usually true ;-)

I always make sure to compare the results of this test with any other
system I am developing.  If my new system can't beat the performance
of the "Buy and Hold" system over a long period of time, why bother?

Hope this helps,
Chip
http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts