tough formula

Hello all,
First I want to pass on to everyone how much I enjoy the comments and
educational content that I see in this metastock list. I am learning a lot
about both TA and metastock. The responses I received from previous
questions have solved the problems I was working on.

But alas, I have a new one. I am almost finished with optimizing my selected
group of indicators I want to use in my trading system, but I have one
custom indicator that is posing a most difficult task. After calculating all
sorts of stuff with H,L,C, and Vol, the next step is to factor out the
market influence. I do a weekly exploration on a large group of stocks. I
copy the results and paste them into MS Access where I do an averaging query
to get the market average. My challenge is to get this data back into
Metastock and subtract it from the original indicator score per stock. I can
manually do this by dragging or copy/paste the plot and indicators in a
single graph using the P function. My challenge and question to anyone who
can lead me in the right direction, is how to tell an indicator to subtract
one plot from an indicator. My experiences so far have been that the P
indicator always chooses the C of the base security. I need to subtract the
averaged data from an indicator score to make an new indicator plot. How can
I get around this? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

Mark D. Jala